Accountant - Accounts Payable
This position will focus on completing payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Sort, code and match invoices.
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Enter and upload invoices into system.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
Education & Experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software.
- Proficient in data entry and management.
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and state "Accountant - Accounts Payable application" in your subject header. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us!