Business Development Manager
Location: Seoul, South Korea
As a Business Development Manager, you are responsible for achieving sales growth and hitting sales targets. You should be able to develop and implement effective sales plans, build long-term & trusting relationships with our clients, and develop sales channels and pipelines with a good understanding of the B2B hotel wholesaler market.
- Develop new clients and optimize growth with targets through existing clients
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping up with the current supply and demand
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plans that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Negotiate and secure market promotions that drive sales growth and profit
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships through partnerships and by understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Qualifications & Requirements
- Successful previous experience as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Good understanding on travel industry, B2B wholesale business
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible and 'hands-on' working attitude
- Good command of English and Korean language
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and state "Application for Business Development Manager (Seoul, South Korea)" in your subject header. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us!