IT Infrastructure and Facilities Manager - Asia Pacific
This is a single contributor role and reports to the Director of Finance Asia Pacific.
- Manage and support APAC IT Infrastructure
- Procure, maintain and update user IT equipment (Laptop, printers and other corporate user devices eg)
- Also to maintain facilities level equipment – telecommunication system, teleconferencing setup, servers and security systems eg.
- Support the IT infrastructure portion of the employee onboarding and leaver process
- System access management for employee.
- Provide IT troubleshooting support
- Implement and maintain our IT business continuality process for the region’s team and offices.
- Establish and manage the region’s corporate IT related policies (cybersecurity, IT procurement, software/hardware usage guidelines and data privacy matters eg). Also to work as the region’s point of contact with Group and Corporate IT to ensure implementation and compliance.
- Manage the regional’s IT related expenditure – plan, budget, forecast and track IT related cost for the region.
- Implement IT related projects for the region. Some likely projects include:
- Bringing IT equipment (hardware/software) of employee from companies that we have purchased to a common operating standards.
- Conduct cost / benefits analysis, market review and proposal to determine the best structure and plan for region IT infrastructure support.
- Setup IT related equipment and infrastructure for new or renovated offices in the region – to work with local staff or vendors
- Facilities management. Help liaise with building management or vendors to ensure the smooth operations of our Singapore Head Office.
- Other ad hoc projects as required.
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field. Preference will be given for studies in Computer Science, IT, or Information Communication.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position will be required.
- Candidate must have a passion for working in a dynamic environment, be open to new challenges and exposure.
- Must also be independent and mature, have a positive working attitude with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Some travel required to support our offices in the region.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected] and state "IT Infrastructure and Facilities Manager - Asia Pacific" in your subject header. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us!