Operations Admin Executive
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
This position will focus on a full spectrum of operations functions in different areas, to support the operations departments.
- To support administrative function within the operations department, which includes checking on reservations in internal system against suppliers/hotels system to ensure all are in order
- To liaise with suppliers/hotels on reservation issues
- Calling hotels to reconfirm bookings and ensure all details are tallied with hotel's record
Qualifications & Requirements
- Fresh graduates are welcome (graduated from vocational tourism school is preferred)
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Good communication skill
- Fluency in English – verbal & written
- Knowledge of Microsoft office program (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- System/tech savvy, as you need to deal with multiple systems
- Willing to work on shift during weekend/public holiday, compensated with weekdays off
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Operations Admin Executive (Indonesia) application" in your subject header. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us!