Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
This position will focus on a full spectrum of operations functions in different areas, to support the operations departments.
- Managing hotel reservations through our B2B system
- Liaising with travel agents and suppliers/hotels through emails and phone calls
- Respond to urgent matters reported by travel agents and suppliers
- Other administrative and operational duties assigned by superior
Qualifications & Requirements
- Fresh graduates are welcome (high school or diploma from tourism school)
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Good communication skills
- Required to read, write and speak English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programmes (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Willing to work on weekends/public holidays (Compensated with weekdays off)
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com and state "Operations Executive (Chinese Speaking) Speaking application" in your subject header. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us!