Technical Account Manager, India
There are two core aspects to the role of a Technical Account Manager
1) Support the activities to onboard new API clients
2) Maintain and support existing API clients
The successful candidate will be a person with a technical mind who loves solving mysteries and appreciates the value of great support. Preferably someone with excellent problem-solving skills who is able to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, and when needed, escalate to appropriate colleagues.
- Support and assist our India clients to connect our hotel product to client's systems.
- Manage the activities around setting up, mapping and ongoing monitoring of our API client connections.
- Work with technical and commercial teams fielding general questions, monitoring trends and performance, investigating issues and working to find answers and solutions to help support our India API clients in best possible way.
- Be involved in all parts of our system, becoming an expert in the technicalities and workflows underpinning the end to end business processes from purchasing to selling and everything in between.
- Good communication skills and ability to discuss a broad range of IT topics both with a technical and non-technical audience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Being an expert of our system and API connectivity.
- Monitor, maintain and optimize API clients integrations, and also being involved in API clients integration.
- Provide exceptional technical support in person, via phone, chat and email as appropriate.
- Create and maintain documentation and knowledgebase articles.
- Diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations.
- Work with IT support team to resolve bugs.
Experience, Skills & Behavioral Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience working with technical support to end users.
- Knowledge of XML, SOAP, REST or similar.
- Proven ability to operate and succeed in a fast paced environment with various competing priorities both independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Fluency in English – verbal & written.
- Any technical experience in software development is a plus.
- Ability to understand SQL queries is a plus.
- Success of API client integrations – timely implementation with a view to work on how to continually improve the efficiencies of onboarding new API clients.
- Ability to resolve tickets in a timely and correct manner.
- Resolution of reported incidents.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Attitude towards customers and colleagues.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected] and state "Application for Technical Account Manager, India" in your subject header. If you are shortlisted, you will hear from us!